Sunday, July 31, 2011

Great week to START!!!

If you have been thinking about starting the "couponing thing", then this week is a GREAT time to start!!!  There are 4 inserts in this weeks Sunday paper!  Smart Source, Red Plum, Unilever, and P&G!  Go get your papers NOW!!!  Buy multiples!  I bought 20 myself.  These coupons are going to be put to GOOD use!

If you have questions about how to get started, then let me know.  You can contact me via email, via FaceBook, or call me.  I am available to answer anything! 

I will be booking more classes soon too, so if you missed the first two, then don't you worry, there will me more! 

I am trying to book right now in the west side of town and more in the north too.  If you have a location where we can host a class, please let me know ASAP.  I can teach in homes, in church, etc. 

I want to teach EVERYONE how to save BIG money!

No comments:

Post a Comment