Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wow, that was alot of work!

Ok, I teach couponing, so I should know better than to let my coupons pile up, right!?!?!  I had not filed or cut my coupons for two weeks!  What a dumb idea!  I spent the majority of my day today cutting, seperating, and filing coupons.  This is exibit A of why you should not let your coupons pile up!  I ended up with loads of coupons to send to the troops, which is a good thing, but.....this should all have been done long ago.  I had to ge this all done today, because I have gotten a request to go shopping with one of my students to teach them one on one in the stores.  I surely can't show up with coupons binders that are a hot mess!  Anyhow, long story short...I am now organized and have ALL current coupons, I have marked up all the ads, I am ready for shopping.  Finally.

BTW....I am scheduling more classes very very soon.....I will post all dates as soon as I get them all arranged, so keep an eye open for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment