Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hmmmm - anyone still buying one paper anymore?

It's so funny how things are changing.  I went in to the local Valero this morning, just lik I always do every Sunday.  My son and I walk in and he helps me get 20 papers (it's alot to carry!).  The people behind the counter used to be shocked at me getting 20 papers.  Now they are just like, oh you must be a couponer.  They ring me up like I am as normal as the guy behind me buying a soda.  It's so odd.  Actually it's kinda nice not to have people freaking out all the time when I am buying so much.  I had to start buying papers at Valero instead of Walgreens because Walgreens has started limiting their papers to 2 per person.  I understand limits and why they do it, but what about people like me that want to buy 20 papers at a time?  Where am I suppose to go to get what I need to buy?  Valero is nice as can be to me everytime I go in there to buy my papers.  Walgreens started out nice and then BAM limits all the sudden.  Weird.  Now, don't misunderstand me, I am not one of those people that goes in and buys all there is all the time.  I do leave some for other people.  I am not completely greedy.  I think if stores see an increase in sales, then they should up their buying.   They should order enough papers to meet the needs of their customers, instead of limiting.  They would make WAY more money that way.    I am just glad that I have found my favorite spot and they are nice to me when I buy there.  They actually told me that they will make sure they have enough for me when I get there everytime.  Now THAT is how it should be.  Great service, plenty of papers, happy couponer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment