Friday, July 8, 2011

Organizing - THE BINDER

I am completely in love with my binder.....I know I know....ewwwwwww right!  No, I'm just saying that if it wasn't for my binder I would be a hot mess couponing in the stores.   I know exactly where everything is, I can flip to them easily, and I have all the tools I need right there.  For example - I have a calculator, scissors, a pen, and stick on tabs right there in the zipper pocket.   I keep all of the current sale papers in there too so I can price match any store I want.  That section comes in very very very handy!  You can use the sticky tabs to mark the sale papers for different items, so when you get to the register you aren't fumbling through papers to find the right advertisement.  I personally carry two binders, one for edible items, and one for non-edible items. 
Here are the categories that have helped me the most:
Non-Food Binder -
Eyes
First Aid
Medicine
Teeth / Mouth
Hair Products
Bodywash / Soap
Deodorant
Lotion
Face Products
Makeup / nails
Female items
Shaving
Garbage bags / Ziplocs
Paper Products
Glade / Airwick etc
Cleaning
Laundry
Dish Soaps
Misc (everything else)


Food Binder:
Dog Food
Cat food
Yogurt
Biscuits
Dairy
Frozen Food
Frozen Desserts
Meat
Bread
Breakfast
Oils / Baking
Spices
Condiments
Peanut Butter / Jelly
Rice
Meal Kits
Etc (everything else)

I hope this helps everyone.   I want everyone who coupons to have an easy, stress free time......no flipping through a gazillion bins for coupons and no getting frustrated.  Get organized, make it easy on yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment