Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Haircut anyone?

So....I get bored with my hair pretty regularly.  I decided to look up on the internet hair styles.  There are some awesome videos on YouTube on how to cut your hair yourself.  I watched a few...ok, like 10.  Anyhow, I then got in the car and headed to Sally's to get me a razor comb.   That is a magical tool you know, a razor comb.  I came home and REALLY cut my hair.  My hubbie was not so thrilled, he was actually really worried.  The floor was filled with hair, the sink was filled with hair, and I just kept on cutting.  He was standing there staring at me like I was an alien.  Long story short....I have a brand new AWESOME haircut!  I love it!  It is hip and now and not too short, but not too long.  I love it!  After I ws done, he was so shocked.  He was like, "Wow, it really looks good".  Surprised, like he doubted me.  See I have skills.  I love YouTube.  You can look up anything!  So, the last time I got a haircut at a salon it was $38, and that wasn't even a blow dry, just the haircut.  The cost of the awesome razor comb was $5.95.  So I saved $32 by cutting it myself!  Booyah!  I love saving money and I love my new haircut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment