Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So proud of my little Couponing Monkeys!

So, today I had to take my kids in to work with me.  This could have been a disaster or it could have turned out for the better.  I brought my coupons to keep them busy for a while.  This was a BIG stretch for me, I usually don't trust anyone with my coupons.  I bought 20 papers on Sunday and some people had given me their coupons too, so I had 44 inserts that needed to be sorted so I can cut them.  My kids went in on the conference table and sorted ALL 44 inserts like pros!  I was so proud of my little monkeys.  They did an awesome job.  They sorted and then stacked them all just like I had shown them at home.  They always help me on Sundays, but usually end up quiting and going to play outside.  This time they stuck it out and got it done in no time.  They brought me a huge stack to my office and smiled and said, ok, now what, we're bored!  LOL  I think I have found a new job for them every Sunday!  They can be my official coupon sorters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment