Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Once more pain gets in my way

Once again pain gets in my way.  Some friends of ours invited us to the rodeo chili cookoff, and I want to go sooooo badly, but after talking to my husband, it's not going to happen.   Both of us agreed that there just isn't any way I can take that much walking.  It sucks so much.  I soooo badly want to lead a normal 30's kind of lifestyle, but my joint pain gets in way all the time.  Yesterday I decided to go get a few things from the grocery store, so I stopped after I picked up the kids from school.  You know how the produce section is the first thing you go through?  Well yeah, I was in so much pain just from walking through the parking lot to the store and then getting a few things from produce.   I wasn't sure how I was going to finish getting everything I needed.  In fact, I skipped a few things on my list simply because they were located across the store.  I just have to keep reminding myself that eventually there will be an end to all this pain.  My CD57 numbers came up!  My last blood test results said I was at 196!  Which is freakin awesome.  So for 30 days the Dr wants me to take no antibiotics and go through a detox.   I have to eat clean and do this detox program Unicity.  I am still left with all the crappy side effects from the Lyme, ie join pain, chronic fatigue, etc.   I will redo my bloodwork in 30 days and hopefully my numbers will remain good.  She doesn't want me to get my port out until we see if the Lyme stays gone.  Pray it stays away!   Now to just start living a normal life.   Sigh.....that may take a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment