Saturday, February 8, 2014

Do I feel good enough for that?

So we have some friends of ours that we haven't seen in a long while and they want to get together and see us this weekend.   Well, that's great, but since they haven't seen us in a while, they don't realize how sick I am.  Even though I've told them about my daily IV infusions, my stomach paralysis, my tiredness, my brain fog, and even my tremors.....I still don't think they get it.   Bless their hearts, I know they are just trying to be nice and invite us out, I'm afraid they think I'm being rude because I keep telling them sorry, I can't do that or this or whatever.   Like first they suggested the Humble Rodeo, and yeah that would be fun, if I could even walk it.  Then they suggested dancing, well that would be cool if I could even dance, let alone drink, I can't do either of those.   Then they suggested drinks at their house, then I said I still can't drink there either.  We finally just settled on meeting them for dinner.  I guess they will have to deal with the fact that I can't eat hardly anything either.  I'm telling you, Lyme disease puts a huge crink in social plans.  I had to sleep alot today just so that I can have enough energy to go to dinner tonight.  Ugh.  Just plain ugh.  Please God, let them understand that I'm not being rude, just overcome by a terrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment