Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fighting for my Life

Not many of my friends on facebook or instagram know what I go through on a daily basis, and many of them don't even know that I am fighting for my life everyday.  For the past twelve years I have been battling a devastating disease called Lyme Disease.   Recently it has moved into the Chronic Lyme stages and things have gotten drastically worse.  I have been in active treatment for the past 13 months and have suffered major set backs and am still no closer to a cure.  I just got word from my LLmD that my CD57 dropped to 37.  That was a big blow to my treatment.  I was up to 103 and then down to 73 and now 37.  Kinda hit a downhill spiral I guess you could say.   From now on I'm going to be vocal about this very lonely disease.  I will not hide it anymore.  I am out and I am fighting!   2014 will be the year I beat this awful bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment